Life as aTall Girl | Teen Ink

Life as aTall Girl

By Bina1997 BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
Bina1997 BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado

Take advantage out of how tall you and make something good out of it. Letting people’s comments bring you down is the worst thing that a person can do. Now turning a bad situation into an experience that you will never forget is what you do. I should think that Shama has a point and I loved how she made it seem like nothing could stop her from becoming a model. I relate to this because people say that I am tall and I want to take advantage of this opportunity and become a model. People are just jealous of hoe poised and elegant a girl can look when she’s tall and maybe they want to look the same way but they just can’t.

In “Life as a Tall Girl” Shama N tries to make the best out of being tall. What is so wrong with being tall? Being tall isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. People, it is time for a reality check. Being tall isn’t a deformation. Open your eyes and you will see that everyone has flaws. Nobody is perfect. Being tall isn’t all that bad. Sure there are situation in which I wish that I wasn’t tall but you just have to learn to deal with it