Life as aTall Girl

Take advantage out of how tall you and make something good out of it. Letting people’s comments bring you down is the worst thing that a person can do. Now turning a bad situation into an experience that you will never forget is what you do. I should think that Shama has a point and I loved how she made it seem like nothing could stop her from becoming a model. I relate to this because people say that I am tall and I want to take advantage of this opportunity and become a model. People are just jealous of hoe poised and elegant a girl can look when she’s tall and maybe they want to look the same way but they just can’t.

In “Life as a Tall Girl” Shama N tries to make the best out of being tall. What is so wrong with being tall? Being tall isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. People, it is time for a reality check. Being tall isn’t a deformation. Open your eyes and you will see that everyone has flaws. Nobody is perfect. Being tall isn’t all that bad. Sure there are situation in which I wish that I wasn’t tall but you just have to learn to deal with it