Price Tags

“Price Tags” by Lucy Cambridge from Ma. did an excellent job producing such a stunning article about how everything has a value. I really liked when she said that everything has value then later in the story that she tells her mother said “Baby, you can’t put a price tag on your heart.” This touched me deeply because my mother once said that very same thing to me but I never really understood what she meant by that until I read Lucy’s article. This article made me think about what is most important to us in our lives and the most important things in our lives can’t have a price tag be put on it especially our feeling of happiness. The only thing I don’t like about this non fiction prompt is that this speaks the truth to much. In the end though, I believe that this piece of spectacular literature deserves all five stars because of its metaphoric and real life meanings that this story so greatly bestows on us the reader. This in fact is the greatest article in “Teen Ink” I have ever read and I hope to read more from this writer.