TEEN INK

Teen ink is a teenage writer’s magazine for teens who want to express their writing skills. It is open to anyone, anywhere. You are free to sign in into the site, and upload your fiction/non-fiction stories, essays, pictures, poems and many more. Popular picks get into the monthly ‘Teen Ink’ magazine, and Teen Ink sends a copy each to the teen authors.
There are monthly competitions with prizes. Essay, photography contests… the list is endless. There are concise, interesting book and movie reviews written by actual viewers. Teen Ink is like a garden with a thousand blossoming buds; each waiting to be picked, each on hold to bloom into a beautiful, large flower.
But Teen Ink is much more than that. Teenagers going through different situations in life gather and express their feelings and frustrations. On the Teen Ink forums, teenagers with health/addiction/emotional problems seek for help. Others give opinions and advice. In other words, Teen Ink is an intertwined connection of passionate youths. And that is what Teen ink truly is.