Lessons of Toilet Paper | Teen Ink

Lessons of Toilet Paper

October 19, 2011
By Fushimi BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Fushimi BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

“Lesson in Toile Paper” is a very interesting, yet an educating piece. I believe that they shouldn’t be “T P” anyone at all, it doesn’t matter if you know them, or if you don’t know them at all it’s not right. You may not know it but “T P” is a destruction to others property! What’s the big point of “T P” anyways, I think it’s pretty useless don’t you? “T P” is a childish, immature thing to do to another family’s property. Kids should have fun in a different way like go play a sport , or even watching tv is better than destroying something that doesn’t belong to you. You may not thing you’re destroying it , but you are.

On the other hand though why not try “T P” just once? The first time I went “T P” I got such an adrenaline rush I was so scared that we were going to get caught. So I can relate to how much fun they are having “T P” people but, I know now that I’m older that it was immature and a childish act to do .No matter if you destroying someone’s property once or more then once karma will catch up to you someday and it will bite you in the butt. It doesn’t matter if they are your best friend or your worst enemy nobody deserves to get “T P” no matter how much you like them, or how much you hate them don’t do it. So I believe that this kid should speak up for his actions and apologize to the family.