Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

By msages BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
msages BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

The article “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2,” by Keri L shares feelings and thoughts about the latest installment of the Harry Potter saga, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.” I would have to say I like this piece because I can relate to how she feels about the end – and I don’t like saying that – of Harry Potter movies.

Keri does a great job of going through the film’s strong points, as well as some of the more disappointing points, and covering all the bases. I agree with most, if not all, of her opinions and emotion towards the movie. Not only do I agree, but she captured my attention and feelings in such a manor I’m impressed it was written by another teen.

When I saw this article on the front of the magazine, I instantly went to the page and started reading simply because of the title because I’m always interested in what people have to say about Harry Potter. Keri, you picked a great topic to write about and I’m glad to say you wrote it well, I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. Alright so I’m sure this phrase has been used before, but since it’s the first time I’ve seen it I get to say I appreciated how it said “Harry Potter fans can consider mischief managed.”

Great article Keri and I’d have to give this a “thumbs up!”