Behold the Teenage Goddess

In “Behold the Teenage Goddess”, I agree completely. These types of girls are looked up to much more then they need to. Yes, they are beautiful, have nice hair, have the newest clothes but to who's standards? Why doesn't the runways, teaser trailers, MTV, make teenagers look up to women going against the status quo and be completely their own person. Breaking the mold should be every teenager's goal.

Even so, being 15, 16, 17, are still so young. Being completely confident and sure of the person you are is a Hollywood myth. These teenage “Goddesses” are as messed up like the rest of us, fighting problems with school, friends, family and boys. They can just make everything look so effortless.

We shouldn't hate them or be jealous of them, but just accept them. Accept them as a part of our generation, not the whole. The other part can be girls and boys that fight against what's conventional. But one thing we can always remember is we all will have our shinning moments, one day. But would you want it during high school, or when we're older and can make a difference?