Princeton | Teen Ink

Princeton

September 27, 2011
By Sheron123 BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
Sheron123 BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

As soon as I read ‘Princeton” written by Abigal H. I right away clicked with it especially because she gave us a more personal and secondhand idea of what college is about in her opinion.I mean the way she was so descriptive about the school and the way she explained the features of Princeton it made me want to go there even more. Ever since I was little I always wanted to go to Princeton, not because my family members went there wich they dint but because I find that the school offers a lot of choices educationally and socially. I know that if I attended Princeton I would have to put forth a lot of effort, focus, and time into the things I try to accomplish. Abigail says ‘ For some Princeton may not nurture the exploration of new interests.“ For others, Princeton might be perfect .It’s all up to you. It makes me think that you can go to college thinking you know what you want to do but when you’re actually there, you can see that maybe that’s not what you want to do .I agree with the writer and she got her point through to me.