An Unexpected Outcome

An Unexpected Outcome

“An Unexpected Outcome” by Teresa is a very touching and incredible story. This story is about a girl’s mother who was addicted to heroin. This girl Teresa had to take care of her and her mother, which I can imagine only how difficult that is. To top off how terrible this situation already is, she is very poor and doesn’t have a house. Her parents got divorced. Teresa and her mother moved into Teresa’s grandmother’s house. Her grandma then kicked them out because Teresa’s mother is completely crazy. Soon after they got kicked out of Teressa’s grandmother’s house they lived in a tent in the woods. Then one day at school Teresa couldn’t take what was going on in her life so she told the guidance counsaler about it. They took Teresa away from her mother and she had to move into a foster house and she hated it, so then she moved back in with her grandmother a month later. In the end, Teresa made the school softball team and got a scholarship to play softball in college. She followed her own tracks, not her mother’s and became a better person.

I think this is a great story to read because you can realize how lucky you are not to live the way Teresa did. I really agreed with the writer and the decisions she made. I really like the way the author wrote this because it’s very influential and inspirational and if you ever have the same problem Teresa, did you should solve it like Teresa did.

Liam W. said...
wow congrats on getting someone to comment, no one commented on mine yet. see you monday

laughlovedance said...

wow, great writer....i totally agree I can't imagine how hard it must have been....great job kait!