Drag Queen Dreams This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I wholeheartedly agree with Jiselle M. in her January article, “Drag Queen Dreams.” It is really amazing to look past what these men are wearing and realize what they want the world to see. “Drag queens are outstanding examples of feminine power and beauty,” Jiselle writes.

They stand for much more than just men wearing makeup, dresses, and heels. Being a drag queen lets them be themselves without exposing themselves. Doing so makes their alter egos stronger and fiercer than what they would normally be.

I thought this piece was amazing, open-minded, and respectful of others. Thank you, Jiselle, for your perspective about those who are different. People shouldn't judge others because of the way they look. There is always more to a person than what meets the eye.

BrainsANDBeauty This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I saw this in the magazine, and had to post that I absolutely loved it! Congratulations on getting published, it was really amazing!

Lexus(: replied...
Haha, Thank You. I Just Hate That Everyone Is So Judgemental About Other People That They Dont Understand. It's Quite Rude. Lol