Preparing for College This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am currently a junior in high school and I am so nervous about applying to colleges. It seems as though one day I was sitting at lunch in middle school daydreaming about doing well in high school, and now I actually have to.

Now I realize that my college decision will affect the rest of my life. I don't think I can handle that pressure. I feel so lost and unidentified. High school is supposed to be about discovering yourself and what you want to do in life, but all I feel is pressure.

I want to thank you for all the college articles Teen Ink has published. The fact that I can find advice from kids who know what I am feeling is absolutely amazing and reassuring. The articles that I read here will definitely play a huge part in deciding where I want to go to college.