To My Generation Feedback

The complexity of Luke Theuma's point of view made me contemplate upon how much power that our generation really has. This article should be titled "To Our Generation". His piece sounded like he was a leader offering a chance for change. This article had some ideas many may think are radical. Thanks to the 21st century's technology we are able to easily accomplish some of his goals. We only need people who are willing to make a change and a small amount of funding to create a lasting impact upon our world. Ideas that can change the future are in our minds. We just need to be open to them and build on to them to make a creation that is worth while. THe generation that our parents are in is closing and our doors for oppurtunity are opening. I am not saying to create a change by yourself, but to create change wtih added effort. We can do this if we work on solutions. Great piece Luke and hopefully we will make that change.

ImaBeast said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 10:30 am
Very nice feedback. Nice to see fellow writers supporting each other.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I want to thank you. Thank you for believing in this message. I am honored to have your support!=)