Varsity Versus Gym Class This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Varsity Versus Gym Class,” by Kelley Harrington, is an article I can relate to because I too am an athlete who has just endured injury. She is right; being a student athlete puts a lot of stress on your mind and body. When an athlete gets injured, it is even more difficult for that teenager. It's no walk in the park to be an athlete in high school.

It feels great to know that someone is taking the time to explain what student athletes go through. I'm really interested to see another article by this author to see if she can outdo herself.

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:01 pm
Good job;O congrats for getting in the magazine:)

cmz418 said...
I think that its wrong to do varsity versus gym class. I mean varsity will win no matter what sport cause its varsity. They are the best in the school. There is no point in doing that. I like this line the best " it's no walk in the park to be an athlete in high school."