Teen Ink Weekly | Teen Ink

Teen Ink Weekly MAG

By Chelsea Thomas BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan
Chelsea Thomas BRONZE, Clarkston, Michigan

I love getting my Teen Ink Weekly e-mail. You guys always have wonderful ideas and most of them really speak to me. I’ve never liked eggs but in one newsletter you talked about making quick food and one idea was scrambled eggs. After that I started eating them. That sounds somewhat random but it changed part of me.

The purpose of my letter is this: Your weekly e-mail has inspired me to start a video journal. I have a simple webcam and as often as I want, I make a video documenting something about my life. It’s just for me and won’t be posted anywhere.

It’s funny that another Teen Ink Weekly was about journaling since I have been contemplating doing that lately. I’ve felt the need to start writing things down and keeping my memories somewhere before they slip away.

So, thank you for your sometimes inspiring, sometimes average, but always beautiful thoughts and ideas. They mean something to me.

on Sep. 21 2010 at 6:23 pm
deus-ex-machina14 BRONZE, Stewartsville, New Jersey

"There are two main tragedies in life. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." -Oscar Wilde

Agreed! Teen Ink rocks and I'm trying so hard to get into it right now......

on Sep. 19 2010 at 9:28 pm
Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

I totally agree with you. I love getting Teen Ink Weekly also. I don't really have the time to do what it says all the time but, sometimes I can. Awesome article. Please read mine(if you haven't already) and comment on it.... it's Concrete poems in the same issue as yours.