Canadian Question This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I really don't want to sound rude or pushy, and I'm sorry that I might but … hey, did you forget about us? TeenInk.com is available to countries all over the world, but it seems you must live in the States to ­receive the magazine. What the heck?

What if one of my pieces were picked? Would you still send me a copy of that issue? Or would you pass over my work without considering it? I'm sure there are many other teens in Canada who work hard on their writing. It doesn't seem fair that we wouldn't be given a chance.

I do love your website, though. I love reading and commenting on people's work, sharing my thoughts, and finding out what others think about my work. But what will come of it?

Canada is probably the USA's closest equal. The only separation is distance, right? Couldn't we pay extra for shipping? I'm just looking for some fairness.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 21, 2015 at 9:36 am
I never got my copy, I live outside the US too.

kmarie14 said...
ha haha :) that is funny I am reading this and laughing at the little mag icon next to the title ;) ha ha so question: Did they send you a copy?? ;)

sunshine14 said...
Ooooh the irony. You got this published in the magazine. Nice job. I found it quite ironic. :]

DaydreamBeliever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

haha did you read the full version?

Thank you. I know, I laughed at it myself.

DaydreamBeliever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

haha, thank you :)

i know Georgia for the Carolyn Dawn Johnson song :) and all of the beautiful pictures I've seen.

MickeyH said...
Are you kidding?! I LOVE Canadians!!!! They are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Plus, ya'lls bacon is AMAZING!!! Don't feel left out- when I say where I'm from everyone looks at me weird and say, "Oh. Where's that?" I feel your pain- the only reason people know Georgia is because of the clay- imagine being known only for the kind of dirt you have- plus a big fish tank ;)