Idea about how to get work approved faster | Teen Ink

Idea about how to get work approved faster

By jennym BRONZE, Long Island, New York
jennym BRONZE, Long Island, New York

It seems that the problem most people face when submitting work to Teen Ink is how long submissions take to be approved. Consider this idea: submitters and teen ink members can apply to be on a Teen Ink editing and publishing staff. Teen Ink could provide an application process and anyone can apply. The current Teen Ink staff can choose the people they think qualify and those people can help read articles and approve them. With more staff, articles will get published sooner and there will be less frustration from writers/artists who want to see their work published. This idea of having an approving/editing staff will also create an opportunity for students to become more involved in Teen Ink if they are qualified. Please consider this idea.

We-R-3 BRONZE said...
We-R-3 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

A picture is worth a thousand words, however it takes a real artist to turn words into pictures.

Have you heard about the new Lebron Iphone, you have to set it on vibrate because it doesn't have any rings

Tat is a great Idea I check teenink and my email every night There would be hundreds of stories up in no time

Echo16 SILVER said...
Echo16 SILVER, Gainesville, Florida

Dont let the life you were born into define you, but let your dreams and passions drive you to greatness.

Great idea!!