The Blind Side This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Bettina M.'s review of the Oscar-winning movie “The Blind Side” was very well written. Her opinion made me realize that, as she says, many movies really are “usually about sex, love, or animated creatures.” I honestly didn't think about movies that way; when I first heard about “The Blind Side,” I thought it would be just another movie trying to reach its audience with sentimentality. Her review actually persuaded me to put it on my must-see list. Now, I wonder what other movies I've carelessly ignored.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_5itnnpq82sm7isk54m6hqtgg15, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0