I Kissed the Boy Who Hit Me | Teen Ink

I Kissed the Boy Who Hit Me MAG

By Brittany Tafolla BRONZE, AVONDALE, Arizona
Brittany Tafolla BRONZE, AVONDALE, Arizona

Brianna W.’s article, “I Kissed the Boy Who Hit Me,” covers a sensitive subject. Her article was about putting her feelings for her boyfriend before her own. This was a well-written article tackling a topic that many teens go through. Many girls put on a brave face and make it seem as if everything is all right, but deep down they are in a world of hurt.

I believe Brianna opening up with her story gives girls around the nation hope for a better outcome if they are in an abusive relationship. I hope it helps girls take a stand and not let their loved ones step all over them.

beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

I have also read this piece recently and I also feel that it is an obscure topic. The fact is that this does happen to a lot of girls and some boys in "young" relationships. While a person on the outside will say that you should break up with an abusive partner--and you should---it helps to read something written by someone that was in your place.

i<3steven! said...
i<3steven!, Newcastle, California

*john-son-johnson*
Inside Joke

i think so too, i also think that if your bf hit you, you should break up with them