Confessions of a Shoplifter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Cheers to that person who wrote in and confessed about her past experiences with shoplifting. I am assuming that it would take a lot of courage to say something like that to the world, even if you chose to remain anonymous. However, it probably feels really good to finally get it off of your chest and leave the past behind you, heading in a new, better direction. I want to congratulate that mystery girl from Hull, Mass., for stepping up to the plate and giving such a powerful message.

B-star7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I didn't get to read that article but it sounds really good! I think it's awesome that you wrote this just to send a message to that person!