Why Me? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I can't believe there is hate between Christian students and the one Jewish kid in the entire school. It pains me that some people in the Christian community can't accept the fact that Jews go to school. I'm not Jewish or Christian - I'm not much of anything as far as religion is concerned - but I do know the difference between right and wrong. One of the Bible's most repeated commands is "Love thy neighbor." So why don't you?

Lavawave said...
Sept. 24, 2011 at 4:00 am
I agree. Nobody in the world deserves to be ill treated. We are equal.

Emmy13329 said...
I agree that people shouldn't be judged by their religion and it doesn't matter if your a jew or a chritian ,a muslim or an athiest were all people and we need to remember that,I myself am not a jew or a christian I'm a muslim and I have christian and jew friends because i know it doesn't matter.

dramaflower replied...
I am Christian, and I know that there is discrimination out there about other religions.  Why can't we all live together in peace?  You are, correct, Ace: The Bible does definitely say to "love thy neighbor."  Just don't judge a whole religion on  how a member acts; even if someone says they're Christian, is their definition the same as yours?  One person in the wrong does not necessarily put a whole community in the wrong.  Just going to Church on Sunday is not eno... (more »)