Without Him...

I absolutely loved Shelby Turner's "Without Him...". This is a poem that I think most girl's can relate to. I,like Shelby, thought that I could not bare to go on without a guy that I was bin love with. Every girl feels this at some point in theie life. I want to thank Shelby for having the courage to come out and say this because most girls would be to ashamed to admit it. The line, "Turns out me without him is the best thing that ever happened to me," was the strong and focal point for me. That was the line that was the strongest in my opinion. This poem was well writen and relatable. In this article, Shelby has summed up that we don't always need someone and can do better by standing alone.

Hawgs*Baby*Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 2:12 am
Thank you so much people like you are the reason i want to write thank you so much again for posting this i was haveing a bad  day till i read these sweet words that you wrote you make me want to keep writeing