The Real Me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“The Real Me,” by Anonymous from Delaware, really helped me understand the mind of a gay person and inspired me to be more compassionate to the feelings of gay individuals. This boy is only 17 years old and is brave enough to let so many people know he is not ashamed of who he is even though he is ridiculed.

I totally agree with him that being gay is not a choice. A person would not choose a lifestyle that would humiliate or make a person fee bad about themselves.

I am so glad that Teen Ink published this article because those who think people choose to be gay can hear the honest truth from a peer.

More Feedback

The Real MeSend your work

Email a Friend

Bulletin Board

More Feedback

TopRightExtra.jpeg
Extra160.jpeg
Extra160bot.jpeg
Copyright 2006 by Teen Ink, The 21st Century and The Young Authors Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved.
Thispublication may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system ortransmitted in any form or by any means,
without the writtenpermission of the publisher: The Young Authors Foundation, Inc.
Editor@TeenInk.com      Privacy Policy      About Us      Site Index      Home