R-E-S-P-E-C-T | Teen Ink

R-E-S-P-E-C-T MAG

I agree with Chris D. that girls are often treated as sex objects, and I think that it’s wrong. Girls should be treated with more love and care.

On the other hand, girls shouldn’t show themselves as sex objects. They shouldn’t throw themselves at boys so guys will go out with them. They should have more respect for themselves, too. I also think that the general theme of “Use ’em or lose ’em” is wrong. A girl shouldn’t have to give herself to a guy just for him to like her. If the guy doesn’t want to get to know and spend time with you, he only wants you as a sex object.

I also agree with Chris when he said that more and more women are being manipulated into having sex. You shouldn’t like girls just to have sex with them. You have to take their feelings into consideration, and just because she likes you doesn’t mean you should keep implying that she should have sex with you.

on Apr. 30 2010 at 8:50 pm
Alice_in_Wonderland GOLD, San Clemente, California

“I could give up, I could stay stuck, or I could move on, So I put one foot front of the other, No no no nothing’s gonna break my stride, “ –David Archuleta (The Other Side of Down)

I agree! The students at my school act like that all the time. They think it's funny. They talk about it wayyyyyyyy too much. Great article(a littlie short but good job).