Longer, Please This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was wondering if you would include longer pieces in the magazine. By that I mean ones that are about three-quarters of a page. I always search for pieces for oral interpretation/speech in Teen Ink, and I haven't been able to find the "right" piece of the "right" length. I did find a piece I used last year from the first Teen Ink book ("Ophelia and Me" by Shana O.) that was perfect. I love that piece! I won two competitions with it before losing.

I'm sure there are others out there who would like to use articles from Teen Ink for competitions. Most articles are inspiring but not long enough. I've been planning on sending some of my own but haven't had time with work, school and reading!

Great work on the magazine! You guys really find a lot of quality works and can judge quite well!