Love, Love, Love | Teen Ink

Love, Love, Love MAG

In “Love, Love, Love” the author talks about how people, including herself, throw the word “love” around like it’s nothing. I do the same thing, saying “I love this song” or “I love not having homework.” But loving something and someone are different. Proclaiming love for an object is easier than saying “I love you” to a person.

I was brought up expressing my love to my family and closest friends. My friends tease me because I always tell my mom I love her on the phone before hanging up, even if we were just fighting. A lot of the time I make my friends say it to their parents, too, because they raised you and helped you so much. The least you can do is say those three words that could make their day.

“Tell someone how you feel right now or it may be too late” is a great philosophy but easier said than done. When you can, tell someone you love them and if that is too hard, just let them know you care.

Jeja said...
I agree that we should take the word "Love" more seriously. I can write that, but for me it's hard to say it. I think that we should say that to our family and friend more often, or just to let them know that we care about them. Those three words can make someone's day better, make unhappy person happier, and put a smile on someone's face.