Wal-Mart This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Jeneen G., author of “Wal-Mart,” has no idea how the business world works. Obviously companies are going to compete with each other and just because Wal-Mart is the cheapest place to shop does not mean that it should be boycotted.

As for the employees, they know how much they will earn when they are hired. If they don’t like their salary, why don’t they quit? And if Garchow disagrees with Wal-Mart’s policies, she’s free to shop elsewhere, just let everyone else have their own opinions. We don’t need her telling us what to think.

cc's 73176 said...
Walmart has lost a lot of business from this household if they cannot abide by Michigan Laws then they should leave Michigan. What good is a law that I vote on and it gets passed but the people that need it can't use it . So what good is our vote in Michigan . Walmart should not be able to sell prescription drugs They cannot comply to the Michigan law