Room to Improve This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink was introduced to me early this school year, and truthfully I thought it was going to be stupid. As time passed, it became more and more interesting. The stories, along with the poems, reviews and interviews, are at times inspiring. Teen Ink is a great magazine, but there is always room for improvement.

I would like to see more artwork. Kids my age don’t really express their feelings, and when they do, not all like to write about them. By adding more space for art, you would have more teenagers sending work since pictures, drawings, and sketches are ways to express yourself without having to spell it out completely.

Teen Ink has done so much for teens all around the country, and by trying this, it will open the doors for others so they too can express themselves.