Teen Ink Day This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Last year in my Honors Englishclass we wrote to Teen Ink the same time every month. To some,this may sound boring, but that was not the case with our class. Infact, we anxiously awaited Teen Ink Day. Yes, we actually called itthat. The first time we were confused about what to write, but thenthings started to pick up.

By the second Teen Ink Day, it seemedeveryone was writing about a lost loved one. So that day was extremelyemotional, like Teen Ink Day had turned into a Lifetime-channel program.We were all ready to get out the tissues when suddenly someone read asilly poem about peanut butter that was actually quite good. It made uslaugh as we wiped our tears away. After this, everyone decided to createsilly poems about everything from Cheez-Its to mashed potatoes to themean lunch ladies, even one about someone’s car named Big Bertha.Lifetime Teen Ink Day turned into Hilarious Teen Ink Day.

I wouldjust like to say that I, as well as others, enjoy Teen Ink. I believeyour magazine is educational as well as fun. It inspires teens to writeand express ourselves freely. We all enjoy writing and listening tofellow students. If I could suggest an improvement to the magazine, itwould be to add a Silly Page or something of that nature just forarticles on silly things like peanut butter.

Thanksagain.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Childofthemind said...
May 10, 2013 at 11:51 pm:
i love the idea of having a TeenInk day! I will sugest that to my teacher!  but You seriously need to   S P A C E