Teen Ink Book Series This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your work! I’ve only read one of the books in your series, but I can really relate to all the stories in it. I loved it so much, keep on publishing more books for the series!

Editor’s Note: Thanks, Monique, for your kind words. There are six titles in the Teen Ink book series available at bookstores and on sites like amazon.com. We hope to compile another collection of teen writing soon, so watch for news of its release.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

CassieSherman14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Great article. I haven't read any of the books but I plan to soon. This is an awesome website and I look forward to reading the print magazine and hopefully someday being published too. Great job.