Bay Path College is for Me! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am a senior and began my college searchin September. I couldn’t find any colleges where I felt I wouldfit in, even after visiting quite a few. Well, this letter is to thankTeen Ink for helping me find the college that I will be attending nextSeptember!

After researching colleges one long day, I wasstressed and nervous by evening. To relax, I opened up Teen Ink to reada few poems, and voila! I spotted a small square advertisement for BayPath College in your College Directory. It caught my attention so Ichecked it out online and my interest grew. When I asked teachers andfriends, no one had heard of it but my family visited the campus inLongmeadow, Massachusetts and I fell in love! It’s all girls andit’s just superb, small and clean and comfortable and I am sopleased to know that I have been accepted.

It may be a littleextreme, but I really have to thank you so much for listing Bay PathCollege in Teen Ink!

Editor’s Note:Congratulations, Tiffany! But don’t thank us, thank Bay PathCollege for choosing to support Teen Ink by advertising in our collegedirectory and being a resource to those looking for theirdream school.