A Cruel Place This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am sick of people not wanting to harm animals, test products on them, or, God forbid, eat them. I dislike all PETA people, unless they are People for the Eating of Tasty Animals.

I live on a farm and don’t understand why people are so against farmers and how we make our living. If all the farmers quit producing a surplus and fed only us, over 98% of people would need to import their food.

I also think it is necessary to test products on animals before they are used by the public. Those who are against animal testing should be tested on themselves. Then I believe they would be quiet, but that still wouldn’t solve the issue of vegetarians or vegans.

duckie25 said...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 12:13 am
This is your opinion and theres nothing wrong with that but next time word it better so its not insulting and bitter. everyone is different and has different opinions.