Generation Y This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I live in a small town like the one described in “Generation Y” and do not agree with anything Brandi says. She talks about how her school is full of people with character flaws and different personalities and beliefs. She states that her school is full of judgmental people, yet she clearly is one herself. Several times she stereotypes and judges others without getting to know them. Maybe that is why she is not enjoying high school.

In my town, there are things said and done that are not right, but there are also many good things. We get to know our peers and are not categorized so much. When you don’t judge people as Brandi does, your experiences with people will be more enlightening and enjoyable.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

acousticalex This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The people around Brandi were being ignorantly judgmental, saying homosexuals deserve to die (for being born that way!) girls with no record of promiscuity are whores (probably out of personal insecurity) and mindlessly following media trends while judging others for being individuals. You're obviously just one of the sheep she's describing.