Teen Ink This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink is a magazine that gives teens a chance to express themselves. When I read this superb magazine I can easily identify with the work of students. It brings into perspective the diverse situations teens undergo daily. Teen Ink makes teens aware of problems faced in today’s society, and lets them know that they are not alone.

In the future, it would be interesting to have an issue focused on culture. Many teens identify through their culture and it would be interesting to learn about the traditions practiced by other groups and acknowledge various cultures through a teen’s perspective. Culture surrounds us daily and through it we can learn that we are unique as well as similar. In learning about different cultures we will become more globally aware. In this issue various aspects of culture could be discussed such as traditions, language, food, and religious practices. An issue about culture would definitely be informative and enjoyable to read.