Teen Ink and TeenInk.com This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I wanted to write and tell you that I really like reading your paper. I enjoy all the fun things in there, like the poems and movie reviews. I have submitted my own stuff on TeenInk.com also. I really like reading other people’s poetry and letters.

I visit your site quite a lot. I take this creative writing class and they encourage us to submit things on your site. I find it really enjoyable, and you run such a good site. I learn things, I read things, and it’s just really fun. So, overall, your site is awesome.

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:43 am
I agree! Teen ink is a fantastic website for any teen authors looking for a place to show off their writing. Unlike some others I can think of, all of the submissions are heavily monitored and comments as well. Goes to say: short but sweet. I liked this article:)

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeeep! :D that's pretty much it ;) also well done for magazine!

lime921 said...
only one thing to say: AGREED!

Alia_Tan replied...
totally :D