Being Published | Teen Ink

Being Published MAG

Thank you so much for publishing me in Teen Ink. It made me feel happy. Also, thank you for the gifts you sent, including a copy of the magazine I was published in. I really appreciate that you took the time to read my entry and send me the gifts.

Your mag rocks. The pen you sent is very cool. I like that it’s wooden and has the words Teen Ink carved out. I also like the note pad: it is just as cool. It feels good to be published. I will always remember your magazine as the magazine that published me. You published me first and I will remember that until I’m older and have kids of my own.

Thank you, Teen Ink.

SomeoneMagical PLATINUM, Durham, New Hampshire
I am in agreement. This article shows the power Teen Ink has to make it easier for teenagers like yourself to get published in Teen Ink magazine. As for me, I have been published in the Suptember 2015 edition of Teen Ink, in the Hot Topics >> Letters to the Editor section. Please rate and comment on my work that's published in there , and tell me what you think:) thanks, an avid Teen ink reader

on Mar. 30 2014 at 5:00 am
TrishDestiny PLATINUM, Jerantut , Pahang, Other

“When it's over, I want to say: all my life
I was a bride married to amazement.
I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms.

When it is over, I don't want to wonder
if I have made of my life something particular, and real.
I don't want to find myself sighing and frightened,
or full of argument.

I don't want to end up simply having visited this world.”

Me too!!!! Wish ya luck

Jellybeann BRONZE, La Jolla, California

Never regret something that made you smile :)
Yesterday was histroy, tommorow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why its called present.
I love you <3
Your face makes you pretty, your body makes you sexy, but your personality makes you beautiful

Inspiring! :) hope it happens to me soon, i'm trying hard