Being Published This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Thank you so much for publishing me in Teen Ink. It made me feel happy. Also, thank you for the gifts you sent, including a copy of the magazine I was published in. I really appreciate that you took the time to read my entry and send me the gifts.

Your mag rocks. The pen you sent is very cool. I like that it’s wooden and has the words Teen Ink carved out. I also like the note pad: it is just as cool. It feels good to be published. I will always remember your magazine as the magazine that published me. You published me first and I will remember that until I’m older and have kids of my own.

Thank you, Teen Ink.

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 4:27 pm
I am in agreement. This article shows the power Teen Ink has to make it easier for teenagers like yourself to get published in Teen Ink magazine. As for me, I have been published in the Suptember 2015 edition of Teen Ink, in the Hot Topics >> Letters to the Editor section. Please rate and comment on my work that's published in there , and tell me what you think:) thanks, an avid Teen ink reader

Jellybeann said...
Inspiring! :) hope it happens to me soon, i'm trying hard

TrishDestinyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:00 am
Me too!!!! Wish ya luck