Being Published This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Thank you so much for publishing me in Teen Ink. It made me feel happy. Also, thank you for the gifts you sent, including a copy of the magazine I was published in. I really appreciate that you took the time to read my entry and send me the gifts.

Your mag rocks. The pen you sent is very cool. I like that it’s wooden and has the words Teen Ink carved out. I also like the note pad: it is just as cool. It feels good to be published. I will always remember your magazine as the magazine that published me. You published me first and I will remember that until I’m older and have kids of my own.

Thank you, Teen Ink.

Jellybeann said...
Inspiring! :) hope it happens to me soon, i'm trying hard

TrishDestinyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30 at 5:00 am :
Me too!!!! Wish ya luck