My Ex-Teen Icon

Margaret B. did a wonderful job showing how you can look up so much and admire some one because of who they are and what they do. Margaret looked up to Hannah Montana so dearly but once she changed to Miley Cyrus and was more for teen audiences, Margaret got upset because she felt like Hannah had turned into a naughty girl. Now she hates her. I had a similar situation occur in my life. I had always looked up to Tiger Woods the professional golfer because I myself am known to be very good at golf. I wanted to be like him for my whole young life and become as successful as he did. He ended up cheating on his wife, drinking, and getting in a severe car crash and even more. That changed the way I thought about him. Now I am trying to find a new role model to follow because Tiger let me down. That story as you can see relates to Margaret’s story because we both looked up to and were amazed by these people but they took the wrong paths into stupid things. Margaret tons of teens around the world will relate to your article, it happens to everyone.

MeWhoMustNotBeNamed said...
i don't know- maybe not EVERYONE
i look up to famous people to- but when they mess up or do something wrong i don't 'hate' them or feel they 'let me down.' When super-stars mess up you should look down on then or give up on them. celebrities are people- people make mistakes. When they mess up- it only means they are about to grow as a person.
when they fall they either rise to new hights or work their butts off trying to.
Miley Cyrus is a beauti... (more »)