My Ex-Teen Icon | Teen Ink

My Ex-Teen Icon

December 22, 2009
By k-dog BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
k-dog BRONZE, Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Margaret B. did a wonderful job showing how you can look up so much and admire some one because of who they are and what they do. Margaret looked up to Hannah Montana so dearly but once she changed to Miley Cyrus and was more for teen audiences, Margaret got upset because she felt like Hannah had turned into a naughty girl. Now she hates her. I had a similar situation occur in my life. I had always looked up to Tiger Woods the professional golfer because I myself am known to be very good at golf. I wanted to be like him for my whole young life and become as successful as he did. He ended up cheating on his wife, drinking, and getting in a severe car crash and even more. That changed the way I thought about him. Now I am trying to find a new role model to follow because Tiger let me down. That story as you can see relates to Margaret’s story because we both looked up to and were amazed by these people but they took the wrong paths into stupid things. Margaret tons of teens around the world will relate to your article, it happens to everyone.