Lobster & Butter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I found the poem “Lobster & Butter” by Colette B. to be powerful and meaningful, yet subtle and witty. My favorite part is “With you, I will be devoured./My entity itself will simply disappear/Yet you complete me.” The subject of a lobster and butter is light and silly, but the meaning is deep. This contrast gives the poem both seriousness and humor, which leaves the reader thinking and wanting to reread the poem. I truly enjoyed “Lobster & Butter.”

EleanorRigbysGospelofPeace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you so much! Your review just put a huge smile on my face. I am the author of Lobster & Butter, and your comment means more to me than you could ever imagine! Critiques like this are what keep me writing. I will be sure to check out some of your work! Thank you again!