"LOL=D" | Teen Ink

"LOL=D"

By KIRK HERNANDEZ BRONZE, PHOENIX, Arizona
KIRK HERNANDEZ BRONZE, PHOENIX, Arizona

I would have to strongly disagree with Lauren B. in her article "LOL=D." Lauren feels that constantly texting while in a conversation or an event is rude. I'm against her belief because the malority of people do it, and Lauren is probably one of those poeple. The game has changed in our society; have you ever heard of multi-tasking? Tons of teens can talk and text or even watch a movie and text at the same time. I'm sorry Lauren, but I don't agree that texting while talking is rude.

RedvinesWTHCantTheyDo GOLD, Zephyrhills, Florida

"You make one more comment like that I will wrap you in a tortilla shell and eat you as a snack, maybe with some nice pico de gillo."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship
"If you don't die for something, I'll kill you for nothing."~ Lauren Lopez in Starship

Just because everyone does it, doesn't make it any less rude.

I think it is rude to txt while talking to someone, I mean how would you feel if you really needed some advice so you go to this person and all they are doing is txting and not paying you a bit of attention.

Bethani GOLD said...
Bethani GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Life is perfect until you sit back and realize how boring it is without risks.

I agree that it's rude to talk and text at the same time. I'm trying to break that habit myself.