Things that would make TeenInk a better place This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Many things could be improved on TeenInk. Some examples would be:
-The ability to access your work while it is still pending approval
-An indicator to tell you the approximate or average time you will have to wait until your work will be approved
-the ability to subscribe to a certain section or forum
-Removal of ads for people who are currently subscribed to TeenInk
-Making a mobile version of TeenInk
-An option to receive your TeenInk subscription digitally
-Maybe the option to change how the website looks(themes)

The inability to see your work while it is pending approval has caused me many troubles. One of our assignments in school was to submit a piece of writing to TeenInk and have it published. Due to the time it takes to have your work approved and the inability to see your work, I failed my assignment. I hope to see that these ideas will be implemented in the future.

Meko8195 said...
May 12, 2011 at 10:53 am
I would love it if i could edit my pending work. I just wrote something and i relized i made mistakes..... so.....now what? :( and also i have no clue how long it will take to be approved and i woud like to know. even if its just an estimate.

BlackHoleHighAlumni This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 10:07 am

The only problem with that is that many times they probably don't know how long it will take. They get tons of articles/art everyday and not a lot of people. It's not logical to ask them to give an approx. time.

But something that needs to be added, is -just as kaseyparks said- the ability to delete your work. I have so many things that I've posted a while ago and can now see aren't very good which I would like deleted but can't.

kaseyparks said...
i agree! also, to be able to delete your work / edit it