The Wrath of Mrs. Undermeir

I read Tristy Anderson’s story about Mrs. Undermeir, and I have to say, it was pretty funny. The picture at the end made it even more funny. I was reading this in L.A. class, and like you said, “I felt a laugh coming on but easily strangled.” I felt embarrassed somehow when Bob did his vaudeville dance out the door and no one snickered, like a comedian that told a joke that he/she thought was funny but no one laughed and it was just an awkward moment in the theater. Reading the article, it wasn’t hilarious, but if that happened to me in real life, I would probably explode with laughter, like some laughing atomic bomb. I was starting to wonder if this was real or not, but then I saw “fiction” on the side of the page. Overall, this is a really good story and I hope you make more story like this.

Imagine my disappointment when I saw in the October issue that this story was plagerized. I appreciate that Tristy put this story on Teen Ink, but plagerizing is a disgrace. Tristy, make up your own story next time and maybe it could be funnier than “The Wrath of Mrs. Undermeir”.