Feedback for "Sweet Dreams" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Molly P.'s touching story, “Sweet Dreams,” is about death and how it feels to lose someone you love. It made me realize that there is a way to look on the bright side of experiencing a loss of a loved one – take it as an inspiration to live, rather than letting it haunt you for the rest of your life.

If you think about it that way, it really does inspire you to live. Consider all the wars America participated in over the years – World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Iraq War – where soldiers fought to protect our country, our home. They are the reason we are living and breathing today, and therefore we should live our lives to the fullest.

The lesson in Molly's story is unforgettable, and it drastically changed my view of dying. No longer will I view death as just a miserable event; we should view it as an optimist. It is inspiration to live and love life.