Sexting:Know The Facts

Sexting: Know The Facts
By Katie Bachman
When I read the story about sexting I was amazed at the consequences that can happen. I read in the article that one of the girls eventually killed herself. One of the guys that sent the picture to other people had to register as a sex offender. sexting is bad and people shouldn’t do it. when people send bad pictures to other people it is taking away people privacy forever.

m1ssdezi said...
Oct. 22, 2009 at 11:41 am
i think it was a good article but you could have included some more facts like what else could happen if you do that. I agree that it is taking away some of your privacy and if you do that you cannot ever get that back.

Jatavion said...
i think this was the start to a potentially amazing article, but it just hasn't quite reached that full potential yet. good start anyways though

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I agree. With a little work, it could become a good intro. You should talk about the girl who killed herself and how sometimes sexting is considered child pornography. I love that you chose to right about this, but you should definatly include more facts, especially with the title including"know the facts"