Feedback for "Dear Peers" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“Dear Peers” was incredibly deep, yet its simple letter approach made it easy to relate to and understand. Peer pressure is a common problem that is often defined as a desire to be cool and fit in, but most of the time children give in to what the idiot masses tell them to do because they are fed up with the teasing and jokes. Even the strongest spirits falter in the face of a hundred arrogant fools. The worst part of lumping teenagers together is that the good-natured ones, being sensitive, are eventually corrupted.

I applaud the author, Sitav N., for resisting the corruption of the mind and, in some ways, sparking a rebellion in me. I think “Dear Peers” will resonate with a lot of young people, and the fact that it does disgusts me. We shouldn’t have these problems, but somehow, it’s a blemish on society no one seems to care about.

kaylaboo101 said...
Dec. 18, 2009 at 9:22 am
i like to read the back befor i try to read it

AlexH233 said...
I just started reading the book the face on the milk cartoon I usually enjoy books like these i read the review on amazon and they were all pretty good so i decided to proceed with reading its not that good i don't no just if its bad at the beginning but its really not very good.