Body Language | Teen Ink

Body Language

January 10, 2019
By Tayyyyyyyyylor BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Tayyyyyyyyylor BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The writing Body Language, written by Emma Seybert, talks about self love. It let me feeling I can relate to her experience. I see the same issues in my life whether it is at school or in an outlet. Girls would try something on and they change their mind because of one negative voice. No one sees themselves and in their body shape perfect, they may not emit that they look at themselves and want to change there body. To love and take care of your body is something everyone struggles with. Emma experience is she was trying to reach out and help the new girl thinking the new girl would be thankful that someone notice and taking to her, but instead the new girl destroyed Emma self confidence. I bet Emma went home feeling terrible about herself , maybe she thought she wasn’t good looking just because of that one person. Honestly how are you supposed to react to that?  “Thank you?”And not trying to be hasty. I don't understand how someone could say something like that. I absolutely loved the end of the end of the article it states “Never apologize for who you are!” I think that is absolutely incredible that she can take that girls words and twist them around and say no I'm not this is who I am. Another statement she said was “ You are a strong and beautiful women who will do great things.” It couldn't have better said.