Comments to New Summits | Teen Ink

Comments to New Summits

February 18, 2009
By Erica Jurgensen SILVER, Garretson, South Dakota
Erica Jurgensen SILVER, Garretson, South Dakota
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

This article was about how this author went on a hiking trip and climbed a mountain and was able to twist his story into saying that in the end of this story he learned that in order to get the job done you need the help of others – a helping hand. And that’s what more people need to realize, you can’t just sit and watch while everyone else is out there doing the work for you. You got to get up and help them out no matter how much you don’t want to, in the end you could end up making a huge difference. Even if they say they don’t need help, it might just be because there too embarrassed to ask. Or if you can see they plainly don’t need help, go and find someone who does or find something else that needs to be done yet, even if no one’s told you or anyone else to do it, it still probably needs to be done, and if in the end it didn’t need to be done and you still did it, go ahead and give yourself a pat on the back for doing it anyways. So let’s all get up and go and give someone a helping hand.