Sweet Bread & Paradoxes | Teen Ink

Sweet Bread & Paradoxes

September 10, 2018
By arielsheadspace BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
arielsheadspace BRONZE, Glendale, Arizona
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

While reading "Sweet Bread & Paradoxes", I realized that I have never related to any kind of reading this much in my life. Like Agnes, I am constantly having days I think will turn out at least ok, turn out to be everything but ok. Being a senior in high school, so close to graduating, I am always being asked "What do you want to do after high school?", "What colleges are you looking at?", "What are you going to major in?". All of these questions lead to very anxious stressful nights that I know so many others experience, just like Agnes. Agnes did a great job explaining the mentallity of many high school students. She explains how many high school students who love to be organized with plans to make sure things go smoothly also want an adventure, doing things last minutue and creating excitment. During all the stressful times a high school student has to deal with, they want to relieve that stress just like Agnes does. Going out, having an adventure with friends can always relieve stress, at least for a little while.