Jogging | Teen Ink

Jogging

We all know the perks of jogging wether to lose weight or have a healthier life generally, but lets take it deeper into this activity.

As jogging is a weight bearing exercise, it helps to build strong bones, yet it also strengthens your muscles. Furthermore, it improves cardiovascular fitness , not to mention weight loss, as you burn plenty of kilojoules jogging.

Most of us don’t know the difference between running and jogging. Running is faster, uses more kilojoules and demands more effort from the heart, lungs and muscles than jogging; requires a higher level of overall fitness .

How do I start? Surely don’t start with jogging all of a sudden, take it step by step from brisk walking to jogging then running in a few months. Eating healthy food will highly contribute too! Try to get a friend or family member to jog with you, if not your headphones will accompany you!

Join a competitive running club , Cairo Runners for example ,they have sessions designed for beginners surely and train you to run in marathons afterwards! Don’t be lazy and start your daily jog now!