You Look Beautiful No Matter Who You Are | Teen Ink

You Look Beautiful No Matter Who You Are

January 19, 2009
By Anonymous

People always joke about other people who don't eat like it's someething that can never happen to someone close to you. I was one of those people who would go and joke around and say oh that could never happen in real life. I was wrong. It happened to me....
I was a loud and outgoing person, and if you asked anyone I was happy with myself and never wanted to change, until one day when I looked really hard at myself and thought oh my I look horrible. I then got really depressed about it started to decline in eating then eventually stop eating all together.
I never told anyone. I went a full 15 days without eating and my clothes started to get big and my friends started questioning me and I kept saying, "I'm fine, I'm fine". I wasn"t fine, my body had started to eat away at itself and everytime I tried to eat i would get sick and puke it up. I dropped 7 sizes my clothes started to almost fall off. I started taking nutrient supplements instead of food. I never got help and I'm regreting it now.
I'm coming clean now and I'm eating regularly now but I'm here to tell you that it's not worth it. No matter who you are you are beautiful and don't need to change. Be comfortable in your own skin. I am.