Sexual Harassment | Teen Ink

Sexual Harassment

June 6, 2016
By Luvjoana BRONZE, San Diego, California
Luvjoana BRONZE, San Diego, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Imagine this: your girl is in middle school and one day a boy said something inappropriate to you. When you say stop but he didn’t stop and then you start feeling uncomfortable. I personally think that you should talk to your parents if you ever sexually harassed. Trust me, we can solve this problem.

One reason is that you should talk to your parents if you are being sexually harassed is that they can help you report to report to the police. To report to police is that you should show them your records that when did he harassed you. Also you tell them what happen to you. And tell them what happen to you. Another way that your parents can help you overcome sexual harassment is to make you feel better is that tell them how you feel. Telling your parents how you feel can cope with it. Secondly is that ask them why does the boy saying something to you that ts inappropriate. Lastly is that tell them the truth. Believe me, parents can can help anywhere. You will regret it if you don’t trust me to this situation.

People who disagree with me would say, sexual harassment isn’t a big deal. Yes sexual harassment is a big deal, think of your children! Sexual harassment can lead your girl to many problems. Also sexual harassment can occur some of your family members. Listen to me carefully, sexual harassment is a big deal because sometimes boys/girls touching you body parts, well some sexual harassment is a big deal. What do you think? Isn’t that a big deal?

In conclusion, parents can help you to report to the police. I claim that reporting to the police can lead you to the good problem. Another one is that parents can help you feel better. I believe that parents making you feel better and make you happy. Lastly is that sexual harassment is a big deal because sexual harassment can lead your girl/boy feel scared that’s why you should avoid them please believe me. Don’t you want a best for reporting or get ridding of the people who harassed you or your girl? Believe me we can get overcome this situation together.


The author's comments:

This is an argument essay about how to overcome sexual harassment.