The Best and Worst Fast Food Places for You | Teen Ink

The Best and Worst Fast Food Places for You

By Cocacookie BRONZE, Fort Pierce, Florida
Cocacookie BRONZE, Fort Pierce, Florida

What fast food place is the best and worst for you?

I will be talking to you about best and worst fast food places that you can eat at. The examples will be McDonalds, chick-fil-a, and chipotle. They will be in order from worse to best. Some of the food I will be talking about could make you gag, while the other food could make you hungry.

The fast food place I will be talking about is McDonalds. To start with, the chicken nuggets are one of the worst items you could pick on there menu. It says that the nuggets are made of 100% whole white chicken breast. When there really made of the feet, claws, heads, and much more. (Chemicals). One of those are TBHQ is a form of butane or lighter fluid. Eating 4 grams of this could lead to death. So next time you’re at McDonalds, just pick a salad.

The next fast food franchise I will be talking about is… chick-fil-a! This fast food place is not as bad as McDonalds, but not as good as the next place. Like McDonalds, the chicken nuggets are the bad food on this list. The best nuggets you can find would be 50% meat. The rest of the nuggets consists of Fat, blood vessels, nerve, connective tissue and ground bone. While you’re eating your chicken sandwich (which is real meat), think about how much better it is for you then the connective tissue going into your mouth.

For the last part of this breaking down which fast food place is worst or best for you, we will be talking about chipotle. Chipotle is a new type of fast food franchise that uses real food in MOST of their food. That making this place the best fast food place that you could go to. Having real vegetables and meat and all the stuff that you can put on that burrito (that is made of real food) makes this fast food place on the top of the good for you list.

This has been a fun little road into the fast food places that are good and bad for you. Now you AND me know what place we should go to. No more putting chicken eyes and feet into your mouth thinking its real meat, no more putting connective tissue in to your tummy thinking its chicken nuggets, no more of any of THAT! I think this has been a fun learning trip, see you when you’re feeling better, Bye!